[erlang-questions] gen_tcp very slow to fetch data

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Mon Nov 16 18:53:00 CET 2009

You are expecting the server to indicate end of response by closing the
connection, but because you specify HTTP/1.1 in the request, the server is
holding up your connection, and you are timing out. Try replacing HTTP/1.1
with HTTP/1.0 in your request, or parse the response to detect end of
response.

cheers
Chandru