[erlang-questions] inet:setopts({packet, http}) for RTSP

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon Nov 16 09:44:11 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Sverker Eriksson
<sverker@REDACTED> wrote:

> It works if you change "RTSP" to "HTTP" :-)

It seems that use request parser from mochiweb is easier, than
distribute binary patches to Quicktime Broadcaster =))

Yes, I've already found this fact and now experience problems, that
with {packet, httph_bin}, {active, once},
after receiving {http, Socket, http_eoh}, there are messages in
mailbox in format  {http, Socket, {error, ..}}.

I.e. further parsing of stream with format http headers is done even
with active, once.