inet:setopts({packet, http}) for RTSP

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Sun Nov 15 22:53:55 CET 2009

Hi, I want to get data from QuickTime Broadcaster. This tool uses RTSP
protocol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Time_Streaming_Protocol)

This protocol seems to look like HTTP, but with other verbs. Here is example:

ANNOUNCE rtsp://maxbook.local:8000/mystream.sdp RTSP/1.0\r\n

I wanted to utilize http mode of socket, thinking that it will parse
RTSP requests, but now it seems to be impossible.
I understand, that it is unacceptable to atomify user input strings
("ANNOUNCE" -> announce), but is it the only reason not to parse it?