Zotonic, the Erlang CMS, has been released.

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Fri Nov 13 16:19:19 CET 2009

Today we released the Erlang CMS Zotonic.

It is fast, easy to use and open source. Check it out at http://zotonic.com/

Zotonic is the first Erlang CMS that is ready to use after
installation. No programming needed.
We made Zotonic to meet the challenges of modern web site design and
evolving computer architecture.

Some highlights of Zotonic are:
- A great editorial environment.
- Event driven web development (like Nitrogen).
- Flexible template system based on extended Django/ErlyDTL.
- Extensible modules.
- Friendly for editors, front-enders and programmers.
- Speed, through the use of Erlang, memoization and caching.

We especially like to thank the authors of Webmachine, ErlyDTL,
epgsql, MochiWeb and Nitrogen.

For more information, please contact marc@REDACTED

Kind regards,

Marc Worrell, Tim Benniks, Arjan Scherpenisse, Peet Sneekes and
Mannschaft.