[erlang-questions] hipe_bifs missing in R13B02

Mikael Pettersson mikpe@REDACTED
Fri Nov 13 13:26:09 CET 2009

Dmitry Belyaev writes:
 > And as we discovered yesterday current R13B02-1 source package requires
 > 'make clean' to build with hipe-support.

If it does then it's either a dirty source package or a problem with your
environment or build process. I just downloaded otp_src_R13B02-1.tar.gz
from erlang.org to an x86 box running CentOS 5.3, and it built just fine
with --enable-hipe.

You did the ./configure and make in a pristine directory from a freshly
unpacked tarball, right? If not, then 'make clean' is probably required,
but that's not a HiPE bug.