[erlang-questions] Re: C Node and {'EXIT', Pid, noconnection} in Erlang

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Mon Nov 9 21:31:14 CET 2009

Hi Max,

I am doing some investigations into ports and nodes and ran across your
thread here which nobody seems to have answered, so I will venture a guess.

noconnection means that there is no connection to the node and since you are
linking (in the original code) this will cause an EXIT signal with reason
noconnection.

So your ObjC node is probably not running in the eyes of the Erlang node.
Why? Hard for me to see, but this is how I would interpret the error
messages, perhaps others can shed some more light on what could cause this
problem.

Cheers,
Torben

--