SCTP accept?

Steve Davis <>
Sun Nov 8 19:37:35 CET 2009

On Nov 8, 10:48 am, Steve Davis <>
> I must be incredibly dense! Many words later, I'm still 100% unclear
> as to how to use gen_sctp effectively to do "http over sctp".

Same question, different way of saying it...

Would it be fair to say that gen_sctp currently offers the many-to-one
socket implementation:

...but does not (yet?) offer the one-to-one socket implementation:

...and thus is (necessarily?) incomplete?

Is my current challenge best approached as:
1) write a one-to-one socket implementation, or
2) write a server layer (gen_event?) over the top of the many-to-one