[erlang-questions] Re: how to scale into the cloud using process? example computing simple average

Kid Erlang kiderlang@REDACTED
Sat May 30 19:42:06 CEST 2009

where can I get joe armstrongs book?

i was not trying to speed up adding by paralell it was just trivial example
to see if I could use erlang to paralell up my program.  and my original
program was trying to compute average which may work paralell better than
adding

why is it not working? :(