[erlang-questions] yaws mixing up requests?

Kunthar kunthar@REDACTED
Sat May 30 10:20:51 CEST 2009

Someone could implement webmachine to Yaws too.
FYI, Webmachine heavily uses mochiweb modules.
It would be quite helpful to use request dispatcher of webmachine.

http://bitbucket.org/justin/webmachine/wiki/WebmachineDebugging

Peace
\|/ Kunth