[erlang-questions] What is the status of ebdc?

Carl McDade carlmcdade@REDACTED
Wed May 20 21:46:00 CEST 2009

I am still researching some of the erlang-mysql modules. But there are
some questions that cannot be answered.

1. Which is the latest version of any module. Everyone seems to be
modifying the Process-one module which looks to be old. The others are
not any younger. As far as I can tell they are all three years old.
MySQL and SQL server have changed a lot since.

2. There are no bug trackers for any of the projects although many are
moving projects to github the issue queues are empty.

So which is the latest and best connector?

--
Carl McDade
Content Management Systems Consultant