[erlang-questions] How to solve the blocking accept call in a tcp_listener process ?

Oscar Hellström oscar@REDACTED
Wed May 20 01:38:45 CEST 2009

An example of a generic accept loop (that can be used with OTP) can be
found here: http://code.hellstrom.st/hg.cgi/gen_tcpd/

You might not want to use this, but I got tired of rewriting the accept
loop every time... It was recently changed to have support acceptors as
well.

--
Oscar Hellström, oscar@REDACTED
Office: +44 20 7655 0337