[erlang-questions] custom type specifier

Costin-Tiberiu RADU costin.tiberiu.radu@REDACTED
Fri May 15 10:36:49 CEST 2009

Thanks for the information.
Yes, I would like to use the custom type specifiers in my modules.

Regards
--
Costin-Tiberiu RADU <costin.tiberiu.radu@REDACTED>

În data de Mi, 13-05-2009 la 15:57 +0200, Robert Virding a scris: