[erlang-questions] error_logger and the perils of asynchronicity

BranchingFactor branchingfactor@REDACTED
Fri May 15 00:07:07 CEST 2009

You could add a maximum-delay configuration option to the log file system.  As the error messages come in, you timestamp them.  Any message that sits in the queue for longer than the maximum-delay will get removed and a message will be printed saying how many such messages were purged.