[erlang-questions] Pointless md5 Problem

Cameron Kerr ckerr@REDACTED
Thu May 7 03:55:00 CEST 2009

Erlang is not a language for computational heavy-lifting, but is great
for organising such work. A better solution could be to use a port to
send jobs to something a bit more suited, such as a small C/whatever
program... you could even imagine this working to be a CUDA program.

--
Cameron Kerr <ckerr@REDACTED>
Teaching Fellow, Computer Science, University of Otago