[erlang-questions] erlang-questions Digest, Vol 24, Issue 20

John Haugeland stonecypher@REDACTED
Tue May 5 04:13:48 CEST 2009

> From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@REDACTED>

> I don't even know what you mean by a "console" here. And I can't see the
> point either.

At this point, I am ending my participation in this discussion: it has
become significantly acrimonious, and my opinion is that you have completely
lost track of my actual opinion in favor of something you would like to
argue with in a relatively unpleasant way.  I have responded in private, but
I believe this is turning into a repetitive flamewar, and I don't think the
list wants to read that sort of thing.

I will, instead, focus on writing an EEP, which it is my hope will be clear
enough to be discussed in a rather more polite and rational fashion.  I
might be right, I might be wrong, but I've asked several times for you to
focus on criticisms of my proposal, and my opinion is that that is not
happening, and at this point not likely to happen.

Thank you for your interest.  Have a good day.