[erlang-questions] Can the CouchDB install of Mochiweb be used alone?

Carl McDade carlmcdade@REDACTED
Sat May 2 15:04:23 CEST 2009

Thanks Davide,

I was really curious about all the makefiles but only seeing docs and blogs
about Emake. It was confusing so I did not even try. That blog post clears
things.

/Carl

--
Carl McDade