[erlang-questions] Web frameworks

Michal Ptaszek michal.ptaszek@REDACTED
Sat May 2 07:07:48 CEST 2009

Hi,

If you are interested in web frameworks, look at the Erlang Web
(http://www.erlang-web.org) - it supports both Inets and Yaws web
servers.

For a simple Hello World tutorial visit http://wiki.erlang-web.org
where you will find a guide how to build a simple web shop (with
admin panel, authentication and in the future also caching,
distribution and many other features).

If you face any problems - do not hesitate to write to its mailing
list: erlangweb-users@REDACTED

----- "Vikrant" <vikrant.patil@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi,
>     I want to start using erlang and yaws for web development. I would
> like
> to know your suggestion on which web frameworks are available in
> erlang.

> I appreciate any help in getting me started with even simplest "hello
> world"
> webapp!
>
> Regards,
> Vikrant