[erlang-questions] Standard modern salary for an Erlang programmer?

Mihai Balea mihai@REDACTED
Thu Mar 26 17:01:31 CET 2009

On Mar 26, 2009, at 11:04 AM, Jon Gretar Borgthorsson wrote:

> Yup... My feelings excactly. You can either focus on Java and have a
> 50% chance of having to write at least 4 different CMS's in your
> life.....
> Or you can focus on ADA and program the Space Shuttle.
>
> Pick.

Actually the Space Shuttle code is written in a specialized language
called HAL/S (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAL/S)

I'm sure you could write some nuclear ICBM control code in ADA...

But we diverge :)