[erlang-questions] Standard modern salary for an Erlang programmer?

Jon Gretar Borgthorsson <>
Thu Mar 26 16:04:26 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Michael Ossareh <> wrote:
> I often find myself wondering if learning dying languages is a better
> way to get paid more than learning new languages that gain popularity.
> Cobol in banking anyone? =)

Yup... My feelings excactly. You can either focus on Java and have a
50% chance of having to write at least 4 different CMS's in your
Or you can focus on ADA and program the Space Shuttle.

 - Jon Gretar