[erlang-questions] Standard modern salary for an Erlang programmer?

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Tue Mar 24 15:22:46 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

What's a standard, good average salary for the Erlang programmer with a few
years of experience, based in USA?
Java is 70-90k, and I read online that since us Erlangers, being a less
known, and essential for writing software that scales, and will scale into
the future, is much higher. I seem to find various blogs that state the
salary in 2008 was anywhere from 99k to 180k.

Can anyone throw a few numbers at me that are currently working in the
industry using Erlang?

Thanks,
-Gene