[erlang-questions] question about erlaws

ssroy ssroy1979@REDACTED
Sun Mar 8 05:51:21 CET 2009

I think I have figured out a solution for this. Having bucket names
with upper case letters causes the SignatureDoesNotmatch error while
doing a list_contents.

I dont know why it is so, but I was able to get rid of  these errors
by using bucket names with lowe r case errors.