[erlang-questions] max fds for epoll incorrectly reduced to FD_SETSIZE

Steve Vinoski vinoski@REDACTED
Fri Mar 6 19:41:14 CET 2009

On 3/6/09, Bjorn Gustavsson <bgustavsson@REDACTED> wrote:

> We plan to introduce basic support for cross-compilation in R13B
>  (with improvements in subsequent releases), and it will allow you to
>  specify whether poll works on the target platform. Therefore, we will
>  not include your patch.

That's great news about the cross-compilation support. Once you get
that cross-compilation poll capability into a snapshot, if you need
someone to try it out, just let me know.

thanks,
--steve