[erlang-questions] Erlang-to-C

michael.truog <>
Wed Mar 4 00:05:12 CET 2009

You might want to also check out the Generic Erlang Port [Driver] code too.  It is rather new and still being developed, but might prove a bit easier to use than EDTK and a bit more flexible than Dryverl (it is not meant to be similar to FFI).

-----Original Message-----
From:  [mailto:] On Behalf Of ext Benjamin Tolputt
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 4:24 AM
To: Roland Braito
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] Erlang-to-C

Roland Braito wrote:
> You might want to take a look at
> erlang FFI (Foreign Function Interface)

It was my impression that this was still an EEP, without an actual implementation

> Dryverl

Thanks for putting me onto this one. I am well aware of EDTK, but hadn't
heard of this further development. I will look into this and see how
well it caters to my requirements.

Benjamin Tolputt
Analyst Programmer

erlang-questions mailing list

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own and are not related to any company.