[erlang-questions] Erlang-to-C

Roland Braito r.b.lists@REDACTED
Tue Mar 3 23:02:55 CET 2009

erlang FFI has been implemented as a patch for release 11B, AFAIK the eep has been opened after its implementation.

it has been used for the "erlang for high performance technical computing" project

http://erlang.org/workshop/2008/Sess23.pdf

for the patches have a look at

http://muvara.org/crs4/erlang/ffi/

Best regards,
Roland

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 ¿/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a