[erlang-questions] inet:getaddr different results in two different erlang nodes (same machine)

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Mon Jun 29 16:07:00 CEST 2009

Probably the same "feature". Use the tuple format everywhere you can.
Then fix the bugs where you've used ++ to create an error message with
the IP address.