[erlang-questions] [ANN] neotoma, a PEG/packrat library for Erlang

Sean Cribbs seancribbs@REDACTED
Tue Jun 23 17:12:32 CEST 2009

Torben,

Sounds great! I'd appreciate contributions.  I only used the combinators
from Jeff's library that were relevant to PEGs - ordered choice,
sequences, some predicates, repetition, and terminals.  I must admit
that despite how helpful the code was in the library, the coding
conventions were not something that I cared for -- mostly the
positioning of punctuation, spaces, and the camel-cased function names.

If you -- or anyone -- know some Makefile-fu, I'd especially like one.
For the initial version, it was more expedient for me to use rake.

Sean