[erlang-questions] [ANN] neotoma, a PEG/packrat library for Erlang

Sean Cribbs <>
Tue Jun 23 14:43:55 CEST 2009

Jeff's library was my starting point for the parser-combinators.  I
renamed most of the functions in it, added some features, and removed
some others, so they may bear only slight resemblance to the originals.
I give him credit in the comments at the top of the peg module.