[erlang-questions] Postgresql vs Mnesia vs Couchdb

Sean Cribbs seancribbs@REDACTED
Sat Jun 20 23:50:38 CEST 2009

Dynomite is a Dynamo clone written mostly in Erlang:
http://github.com/cliffmoon/dynomite

Your question about benchmarks and scalability is rather vague.  Are you
looking for throughput, availability, reliability, or some other
factor?  Also, you cite three very different databases, that have
different purposes.  I think a better question would be "which one is
appropriate for the application I'm building?"

Cheers,

Sean