[erlang-questions] distributed system: same app, different params

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Thu Jun 18 10:37:36 CEST 2009

On 18/giu/09, at 09:10, Ulf Wiger wrote:
> the way you're doing it has the distinct advantage that it works
> well even if the two nodes execute on the same machine.

yes, that was one of the reasons, the other being that it is much
simpler for me writing down an erlang config file with standard erlang
writing than with bash [which, for instance, allows only 1-level
arrays].

well thank you ulf, i tought i had taken myself somewhere weird, it is
a relief knowing that this is the way it's supposed to be.

cheers :)

r.