[erlang-questions] erlide: now working with R1301

Torben Hoffmann <>
Fri Jun 12 14:04:42 CEST 2009

Hi Vlad,

Before I fire off more bug reports I would like to know if erlide works with

I am asking because I cannot get an imported erlang project to work.
I have create a run configuration, but when I run it I get:
An internal error occurred during: "Launching hula_sandbox".

When I create a project from scratch I can launch a console and everything
seems to work.

I am more than willing to provide more info, but I have just switched to
Eclipse from Emacs (mainly due to erlide's recent improvements) so please
bear with me.

Thanks in advance,