[erlang-questions] Multicast UDP and Linux

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Tue Jun 9 19:16:17 CEST 2009

This is what I use for multicast. Dest, Source are IP address tuples.

{ok, Sock} = gen_udp:open(P#tspar.src_port, [{reuseaddr,true}, {ip, Source},
{multicast_ttl, P#tspar.ttl}, {multicast_loop, false}, binary]),
inet:setopts(Sock, [{add_membership, {Dest, Source}}]);

Sergej