Lightweight HTTP client

Oscar Hellström oscar@REDACTED
Mon Jun 8 15:40:42 CEST 2009

Hi All,

There has been a lot of talk about issues with HTTP clients in Erlang.
At ETC we developed a simple HTTP/1.1 client that doesn't have the
problems we've noticed in inets/ibrowse. We would now like to share this
with the community :) The client currently has some limitations, but the
code is quite simple and it shouldn't be hard to add the features you
need. You can find information on our open source page,
http://www.erlang-consulting.com/erlang/opensource.html, and on
bitbucket, http://bitbucket.org/etc/lhttpc/. You can report any issues
in the bitbucket tracker, and you can also send questions to me.

Best regards

--
Oscar Hellström, oscar@REDACTED
Office: +44 20 7655 0337