[erlang-questions] erlang improvement - objective c (or smalltalk) syntax

Alin Popa alin.popa@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 14:04:43 CEST 2009

Hi Vlad,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but
string:substring(String)from(Start)length(Length) does not look more like an
actual multiple function calls (  substring(String) - one function call,
from(Start) - other one, and so on ... ) ?
I don't know that this solution may keep backward-compatibility with the old
syntax.

Or maybe I'm missing something here.

Thanks.

--