Vá: [erlang-questions] erlang improvement - objective c (or smalltalk) syntax

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Thu Jun 4 11:30:49 CEST 2009

2009/6/4, Joe Armstrong <erlang@REDACTED>:
> I've been writing some objective-C and like the method calling syntax.
> Objective-C (and smalltalk) code is very readable without lot's of comments

This reminds me the perl syntax like

$smtp = Net::SMTP->new(
                                      Host => ’mailhost’,
                                      Hello => ’my.mail.domain’
                                      Timeout => 30,
                                      Debug   => 1,
                                     );

Which is probably useful, especially with that extra , at the end of the list.