[erlang-questions] problem using erlsrv on windows server 2008

Michael McDaniel erlangy@REDACTED
Mon Jun 1 22:31:58 CEST 2009

 Though I am not an MS windows user, I noticed you have not
 mentioned this cookie

    C:\Documents and Settings\User\.erlang.cookie

 as described here ...

    http://www.rabbitmq.com/install.html

~Michael

--