Misultin v0.1 released (better wiki link + some OT questions)

Michael Turner <>
Wed Jul 29 05:13:52 CEST 2009

On 7/28/2009, "Roberto Ostinelli" <> wrote:

>i've seen that mochiweb uses too {packet, http}, which puts the socket into
http mode. as per

A better URL for that

A tiny one:

A couple questions, admittedly off-topic:

(1) The above seems to be a wiki page, and I'd like to fix a few typos
in it, and one apparently must sign up to edit (good idea), HOWEVER --
despite the promise here

i.e., "If you don't have an account create one here", I can't seem to
create a user account for myself.

(2) When I did a "reply" to this mailing list thread, I got no subject
line, and no  return address.  I can see how
the latter might be intentional, but what's up with the former?  That
seems like a bug.  I don't want to copy-paste the subject line every
time.  Is this how it works for everybody, or is it something with my
webmail interface?

-michael turner