erlang-amf

Ruslan ruslan@REDACTED
Wed Jul 29 01:00:16 CEST 2009

Hi Ngoc,
You are more than welcome to fork the project and package it with
Emakefile and Makefile. Autoconf/automake allows you to do much more.
For one you can specify the --prefix=LOCATION at configure time and
have it installed there when you do make install, or do make dist etc,
etc.

Take a look at http://github.com/mujaheed/erlang-example/tree/master

It has support for EDoc and Eunit. There's also framewerk template for
Erlang http://code.google.com/p/fwtemplates/wiki/FwTemplateErlangWalkthrough

Romain, thanks for comments.

Cheers,
Ruslan