Cannot find the function httpd_util:header as described by documents

George Xu <>
Mon Jul 6 11:13:32 CEST 2009

The erlang documents describes a function named header in the module of
http_util (

header(StatusCode,MimeType,PersistentConn,Date) -> HTTPHeader

when I want to use them to fill my http response header, error accoured:

7> httpd_util:header(403, true).
** exception error: undefined function httpd_util:header/2

I looked the R13B01, R13A and R12B-5's source code and it really do not

Which version of inets has this function?

George Fly