Cannot find the function httpd_util:header as described by documents

George Xu xuxiang1@REDACTED
Mon Jul 6 11:13:32 CEST 2009

The erlang documents describes a function named header in the module of
http_util (http://erlang.org/doc/man/httpd_util.html)

header(StatusCode,PersistentConn)
header(StatusCode,Date)
header(StatusCode,MimeType,Date)
header(StatusCode,MimeType,PersistentConn,Date) -> HTTPHeader

when I want to use them to fill my http response header, error accoured:

7> httpd_util:header(403, true).
** exception error: undefined function httpd_util:header/2

I looked the R13B01, R13A and R12B-5's source code and it really do not
there!!!

Which version of inets has this function?

George Fly