[erlang-questions] wx tutorial

Fred Hebert (MononcQc) mononcqc@REDACTED
Tue Jul 28 16:43:55 CEST 2009

I'm not the guy who can help, but Cesarini & Thompson's Erlang Programming
book (
http://www.amazon.com/Erlang-Programming-Francesco-Cesarini/dp/0596518188)
provide a helpful chapter covering the basics of wxErlang with pointers on
how to get more information.
(In general, I'd recommend the book to anyone who wants to learn more about
building OTP applications than what they've read in Joe Armstrong's book, so
maybe this can make you wish to get it too).
You've also got the api defined at
http://www.erlang.org/~dgud/wxerlang/doc/index.html with the overview giving
the very basics and the minimal -spec declarations included.