[erlang-questions] Misultin v0.1 released

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Mon Jul 27 21:19:25 CEST 2009

hi sergej,

i have avoided http_bin for this release, since it is a new packet
type available only on R13. i'll probably integrate it and set a
fallback to http for previous versions of erlang.

thank you for this feedback.

r.