[erlang-questions] Misultin v0.1 released

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Mon Jul 27 20:17:11 CEST 2009

If performance is your priority, perhaps you should think about using
binaries instead of lists for parsing requests (http_bin instead of http in
setopts). Matching binaries is much faster.
Also using file:read_file for sending files is not exactly the best design
choice.

Sergej