Is it safe to use both 5.7.0 and 5.7.1 VMs in one cluster?

Sergey Samokhin prikrutil@REDACTED
Sun Jul 19 21:45:39 CEST 2009

I can explain why I need to be sure that a cluster I've built on top
of different VMs is working right and when I may have different
versions of VM working together.

The only way I see to move my cluster between defferent releases of
Erlang/OTP without taking it out of service is by stopping one by one
all the nodes involved with further upgrading emulators they are
using. So to upgrade the whole cluster I should do something like
this:

1) [5.7.0]---[5.7.0]
2) [5.7.1]---[5.7.0]
3) [5.7.1]---[5.7.1]

Before stopping a node one should make sure that functionality it
provides is available on another node (if necessary).

--
Sergey Samokhin