[erlang-questions] ets vs process-based registry + local vs global dispatch

Dave Smith dizzyd@REDACTED
Wed Jul 8 20:00:15 CEST 2009

You might want to look at Ulf Wiger's "proc" app -- I think it's
already solved this problem (at least within the scope of a single
node).

My github clone of it is here: http://github.com/dizzyd/proc/tree/master

Originally found in: http://jungerl.sourceforge.net/

Somewhere, I think Ulf has a SVN repo as well -- but can't remember where.

D.