[erlang-questions] What's the recommended template engine for web development with erlang?

Christian chsu79@REDACTED
Wed Jan 21 10:01:43 CET 2009

> * erldtl
>
>  Pros: The template notation seems good(I hate <newtag> and <%...%> :-)
>        templates are compiled to erlang modules;
>  Cons: not completed yet.

What is a show-stopper for you about erlydtl? What is not complete
enough for you?

The features I use, they work well.

I'm about to get annoyed enough with rebuilding all template modules
each time i run make that i am ready to add something that only builds
the templates that have changed or use dependencies that have changed.
But other than that, it works fine.