[erlang-questions] Installation of exprecs.erl

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat Jan 10 23:59:07 CET 2009

The 'undef' means that erlc can't find the file exprecs.beam.

Try adding e.g. -pa ../ebin to the erlc command line in your
Makefile (or similar, depending on how you prefer to identify
the location of exprecs.beam in the Makefile)

BR,
Ulf W