[erlang-questions] Installation of exprecs.erl

Torben Hoffmann <>
Fri Jan 9 14:14:58 CET 2009

I have put exprecs.erl into util/src/ and added it to my util/ebin/util.app
file but when I do my make it keeps complaining about

src/record_logger.erl:none: error in parse transform 'exprecs': {undef,

I have my records definded in a .hrl which is included in the module where I
want to utilise the exprecs functionality like this:

-export_records([ % huge list with all the records from my_types.hrl that I
want to get the field names for

fields(Rec) ->

Have I installed exprecs incorrectly?