[erlang-questions] Installation of exprecs.erl

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Fri Jan 9 14:14:58 CET 2009

Hi,

I have put exprecs.erl into util/src/ and added it to my util/ebin/util.app
file but when I do my make it keeps complaining about

src/record_logger.erl:none: error in parse transform 'exprecs': {undef,
                                     [{exprecs,parse_transform,
                                       [[{attribute,1,file,
                                          {"src/record_logger.erl",1}},

{attribute,17,module,record_logger},
                                         {attribute,1,file,

{"/home/pap/subv/util-0.1/../pap_app-0.1/include/my_types.hrl",
                                           1}},
<snip>

I have my records definded in a .hrl which is included in the module where I
want to utilise the exprecs functionality like this:

-compiler({parse_transform,exprecs}).
-include("my_types.hrl").

-export([fields/1]).
-export_records([ % huge list with all the records from my_types.hrl that I
want to get the field names for
                ]).

fields(Rec) ->
    '#info-'(fields,Rec).