[erlang-questions] [noob-question]: Run modules outside of the directory

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Wed Jan 7 14:07:46 CET 2009

One caveat to this is that if that module is not located in the
/path/to/*/ebin directory (i.e. ending with "ebin" subdir) the ERL_LIBS
setting won't find it, whereas "erl -pa /path/to/some/dir" option will.