[erlang-questions] What websites/webapps use Erlang?

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Training and Consulting) <>
Tue Jan 6 17:28:00 CET 2009

Just saw this thread. Other sites which are powered by Erlang Web are
listed at

They include:

There are a few more in the pipeline which will be launched in the next
few weeks / months.