[erlang-questions] Best practice to hot update .hrl

Hasan Veldstra hasan.veldstra@REDACTED
Fri Jan 2 23:44:30 CET 2009

definitons from header files get inserted into erl files directly by
the preprocessor. (i don't think the Erlang runtime has a concept of
a "header file" – someone please correct me if i'm wrong.)

so you simply (re)compile the modules that make use of the updated
hrl file and reload them.