[erlang-questions] The Beauty of Erlang Syntax

Kevin Scaldeferri kevin@REDACTED
Tue Feb 24 18:14:47 CET 2009

It's kinda funny how often people think of things like reliability,
high-availability, etc. as "academic" concerns.  An awful lot of
companies care primarily about how fast low-skilled developers can
crank out new features.

-kevin